top of page

Community Connect (General)

Public·25 members

Obey Me! Season 2 Episode 12 |TOP|

Mammon asks MC which idea they like the best, leading to each of the brothers asking MC about their different ideas, but Lucifer angrily cuts them off because he doesn't want them to put so much pressure on MC. The brothers ask what Lucifer thinks a good family trip would be, and he replies with the suggestion of a factory tour. Everyone agrees that is "the most boring idea yet," and the episode ends with the destination for their family trip still up in the air.

Obey Me! Season 2 Episode 12

As the sun begins to set over the mountains, a golden color sways over the extensive forest. Just out of the hiking trails, Crunchyroll-Hime and Yuzu arrive to a beautiful landscape with lush greens and plenty of space to relax. Join Hime as she sets up camp to recharge and enjoy all the latest anime in Crunchyroll's Summer 2022 season!

Speak of the devil and all seven shall appear! The official Twitter account for romance simulation game Obey Me! today announced that a sequel to its anime adaptation is coming this July, unveiling a piece of key art that promises another fun-filled season.

Based on the mobile game developed by NTT Solmare, the Obey Me! anime's first season was produced by studio Colored Pencil Animation Japan and ran for 12 episodes, starring these main cast members:

[The first part of Season 2 Finale begins. As we see, New York City is completely deserted, back in the previous episode of Battle Nexus: New York. Cut to Foot Shack. Underground, we see Shredder (who's still wearing the mystic collar) sitting on his throne silently. Foot Recruit bows before Shredder as Foot Brute and Lieutenant watch. The girl tells the demon about their mission.]

"Obey Me! The Anime" garnered more than three million views on its first three episodes when they debuted on YouTube in 2021. Returning for a second season this year, "Obey Me! The Anime" is bringing back the brothers cooler, funnier, and more powerful than ever!

In March, during "Obey Me! Meet and Greet Spring 2022," a live worldwide stream on the Obey Me! YouTube channel where the actors touched on various things, the new season was announced and key art was released to much praise ahead of season two. This time, however, NTT Solmare will be releasing the key art in its entirety. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the community! You can connect with other members...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page